- 91/28 ANCONA STREET CARRARA
3 🛏 1 🛁 1 🚘
This double storey brick and tile home is ready to move into and is ideal for a first home buyer or someone in the market looking for body corporate under $50 per week! Would make a great investment, otherwise very centrally located to the motorway, shopping centres, shops, transport, sports fields, schools and much more
• Three spacious bedrooms all with built ins/fans & all upstairs
• One well appointed bathroom with separate bath tub plus powder room
• Very neat and tidy kitchen with brand new Chef appliances and cook top
• Air conditioned open plan living/dining flowing out to backyard area
• Internal access through garage and extra parking to the side of garage
• Relatively new carpet, freshly painted throughout, North to South facing property
• Low body corporate - approx. $44 per week including building insurance
• Pet friendly complex, two swimming pools, on-site managers, barbecue areas
• Council rates - approx. $820 per 6 months
• Water rates approx. $337 per 3 months
* Tenant paying $400 per week until 8th August 2019
Carrara is located between Nerang and Broadbeach Waters, south of the Nerang River.
Carrara is a long established area of the central Gold Coast with much historical significance. While many of the homes in Carrara are not waterfront, it is also the home of multi-million dollar acreage and riverfront lifestyle of Maryland Avenue, Lakeview Drive, Nerang Broadbeach Road and Riverbend Avenue. Garden Grove consists mainly of north facing riverfront blocks in excess of 1200 sqm. Just a few minutes to the well known Carrara markets and the Metricon Stadium with the billion dollar Emerald Lakes development providing residents with 11 km of pleasant walking tracks around a 37 hectare waterway and parkland. It is a very central location with the Pacific Highway accessed easily via the Nerang North exit and to Broadbeach with the shops, beach, casino, restaurants, cafes, clubs and bars only a 7 to 10 minute drive.
Carrara lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 20 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.